Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just a Regular Day

So classes officially started yesterday and I've managed to fall into a schedule of sorts. This means that my days aren't as interesting as those during orientation week, but they're still pretty fun.


This is the back entrance of the main University where I will be taking my classes. I will be taking my fourth class at the grad school that is 20 minutes away. That class doesn't start until October, though. It's a 10 minute walk to the University from my house, so that's really convenient. I don't have to take a bus or taxi, unless it's dark outside and unsafe to walk home.


This is one of the main hallways at the University. It's an open hallway and the windows overlook the quad where kids are always playing soccer and practicing cheerleading or something.

One more thing I've noticed about my stay in the city thus far is the pollution. The air is so contaminated that some days (like today), my eyes are burning by the end of the day because the pollution is so bad. It can't be good. With all the exhaust fumes from the cars and the seemingly never-ending cigarette smoke that lingers over the entire city, it's no wonder that my eyes are always red and itchy. I need to get eye drops...

No comments:

Post a Comment