Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pete and Katie's Wedding, Part 1

So on September 29, 2012 my cousin Katie got married to Pete at the ranch, and I used my free airline ticket to fly home for 72 hours and spend the amazing weekend with the family. It was so great! Katie was SOO happy all day, which in turn made everyone around her happy.

I have so many pictures of the wedding, that I will post them in two separate posts. Cool?

This is their invitation that they sent out- authentic aspen leaf and handmade paper! So crafty.


Before going up to help with the hay this summer, I was privileged with the opportunity to go to one of Katie's dress fittings. This is her saying "don't worry, the boots won't be a problem."


The day of the event! Alex, me and Sarah. 


Riding in the wagon up to the meadow for the ceremony: Peter (my brother, not the groom), Alex, and ring-bearer/man's best friend/dog Bailey.


Peter B. and Paul (my cousins and Katie's younger brothers) greet ceremony attenders under the aspen arch. Katie and Pete (the groom) are hugging Opah (grandfather) in the background. 


Sarah and Katie


Pre-ceremony cookies and cider in the beautiful mountains. 

The David Ammons Family Picture (minus Tucker). 

 More pictures to follow soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment