Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Colby Bucket List

So, since this is my last year at Colby, I made myself a bucket list. And will share it with you, so not only will you know what I want to do, but it will also hold me accountable for doing everything on the list. That way, when May comes around and you ask me "did you do that thing on your bucket list?" I will be forced to do it if I haven't already done it. Make sense?

Here goes:

  • Go Camping
  • Hike Katahdin
  • Spend the night at the Outing Club cabin
  • Climb Miller Tower
  • Take a yoga class (and subsequently, be able to touch my toes)
  • Win an iPlay championship (soccer, broomball, softball, anything will do!)
  • Tour the Shipyard Brewery in Portland
  • Swim in the Hume Center
  • Graduate

Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment