Sunday, December 2, 2012

We Grew Up At Midnight

This year, I have challenged myself to do something each month that is 100% out of my comfort zone, and so far it's been going really well! One of the things I did was dance in a student choreographed dance piece (called We Grew Up At Midnight), that we performed on Friday and Saturday night, and it was SO much fun. I loved working with these girls all semester, and am a little bit bummed out that it's over! It's also cool that I was exposed to so many new things I normally would not have experienced at Colby (backstage Runnals? When would I have ever been there?). Anyways, here are a few pictures of the experience:

Rehearsal in the Dance Studio

Costuming!

First all-company meeting at the beginning of Tech Week

Mika's piece from backstage

Delaney's dancers: (left to right) Delaney, Maggie, Ellie, Sara, me, and Mika

Sara's piece from backstage

 These goofy kids came to see the performance!


It was such a fun experience! I hope to do it again next semester. We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment