Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Trip Down South

I was very lucky this month to take a trip down to Durham, North Carolina to visit Ethan and Laura (they're both at Duke right now, studying Medical Physics and Nursing, respectively...). Adam flew down too, so it was a great week full of friends, food, sunshine, and good times. And more food.

Always up for a good game of Disc Golf


Found a bull statue.

I AM A BELIEVER. Chicken and Waffles. We went to Dame's, and it was phenomenal. I didn't think the combination of chicken on top of a waffle with syrup would be remotely delicious, but it was SO GOOD. I highly recommend them, especially from this restaurant. But, you need to get reservations!

So. Good.

We found a brussel sprout tree and decided to eat some.

And, after years of hearing about them, I finally tried a Cook Out Milkshake. It was heavenly. I wanted to go back every day for more. 

More pictures to come, including the beach and the NC State Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment