Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Birthday Celebration: Odysseo

I'm so excited I don't even know if I can write this post. WHAT.

So for Mom's birthday, I got us two last minute tickets to see Odysseo, a show performed by Cavalia. The show was FANTASTIC. It combined two of my favorite things: horses and dance. I don't have the words to describe how amazing it was. Some of the things these riders were able to do with the horses, combined with the acrobatics and the aerialists was SO COOL. The live music, the horsemanship aspects, the artistic elements, the sets. UNREAL. We couldn't take pictures of the performance, and I don't think I even thought about it because I was so engrossed in everything that was going on. But here are some pictures I took before hand and a video from their website.




I want this painting.

Me and Mom


This is one of their promo videos. Watch it all the way through. SO COOL.


Cavalia is in Denver through Sunday October 19, and I HIGHLY recommend you go. And spring for the VIP tickets if you can- we didn't and I regret it! The VIP tickets get you a backstage tour and the ability for a Q&A depending on the day, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment