Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Things Are Winding Down

Well, I'm 25 days away from graduating, and things are starting to turn into "goodbyes" I guess. We had a fancy dinner for graduating senior Spanish majors. Hilarity ensued- I love that department.
 Yes, some of the professors decided to dress in drag, just to have a fun time with it.

I think that a significant portion of my college career can be attributed to the Spanish department and my decision to major in the language. As you all know, this blog started off as a record of my time abroad in Ecuador. It was there that I truly fell in love with the language and how diverse it's culture can be. But, studying for four years with these peers and under the guidance of the best professors on campus has truly made my Colby experience all the better. Thank you, everyone who is involved in the Spanish department here! Gracias, y felicitaciones a mis compañeros por el trabajo duro que hemos sufrido por cuatro años- ya hemos hecho lo imposible y hemos enamorado con el departamento mejor en el campus!





No comments:

Post a Comment