Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hello Again!

Oh my gosh. Where has the time gone?! I am so sorry that I haven't posted in 7 months (7 months?!). Well. I will try my best to catch everyone up on what I've been up to lately and what my next steps are.... once I figure that out myself!

In April, I quit my job with DCL and in May I started working on a dude ranch here in Colorado. As of a couple of days ago, my contract ended at the ranch and I am technically "unemployed" but I have faith that something fabulous will come along in due time.

And so, while I work on catching up on everything since February, here are a few snippets of life lately to tide you over.

A St. Patrick's Day gift to myself- swimming with dolphins in Cozumel!

Last night onboard the Fantasy

A visit to see Su in California. Disneyland happend, obviously.

The 2014 wranglers at TRR

An afternoon in the TRR Rodeo with Freckles

Columbines, the Colorado state flower

No comments:

Post a Comment