Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Second Contract Highlights

And here we are, catching up! Starting with Disney. My second contract with DCL definitely had it's ups and downs. But, the friends I made and the experiences I had made the entire experience worth it. I miss these people daily, and can't wait to reunite with them all in the near future!


Pirate night was always a good night when Stitch showed up.


So over Christmas, I was struck with a case of Conjunctivitis, aka Pink Eye. Despite my swollen eye and miserable attitude, it was still a great Christmas, full of characters, fake snow, and a lot of the Frozen soundtrack.

Even though it's blurry, the Fantasy at night was one of the most spectacular things I've ever seen.


Walking around downtown St. Thomas one day we found Blackbeard's castle!





And, my greatest accomplishment of 2014, I peeled a banana. I HATE bananas. The smell, the taste, the texture. Yuck. It took 23 years but I finally peeled one! I did not eat it though, nor drink the banana smoothie. Baby steps. 

My contract ended the day after my birthday, which was quite the timing. I had a month of vacation before I started work at the Ranch. More on that to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment