Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Spread Some Cheer

I'm not going to lie to anyone: watching the news these days makes me sad. Every day a new horror fills my screen, either in Pakistan or Australia or even here at home. But, what the news stations don't tell you are the happy stories, the hopeful stories, the stories that warm your heart. In no way do I want to downplay the terrors that happen and my heart aches for everyone involved, but I want to flood my life with hope as well. So, below I've shared 10 things from around the web that always make me smile, and give me hope.

Student finds out about her future

#illridewithyou

These Cops

Soldiers coming home to families and pets (google it. there are a ton)

Best friends

Saving Wild Mustangs

This girl

Prank wars

She runs

And this one.


So, smile everyone. The world isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment