Sunday, September 30, 2012

Paper Globes

Let me tell you, my room at college is so much more decorated this year than it was my first year! In a good way, don't worry. One addition that seems to have made it's way in these last 2 semesters are these paper globes. They're really easy, and really fun to do! They globes themselves are also pretty strong, and I hang them from my ceiling with a little bit of thread and some tape.  You don't need anything to make the paper stick together, the pieces fit together like a puzzle!

An individual piece

Fitting them together

One done!

Hanging from the ceiling.

So that's it! A little silly I guess, but pretty cool once they're done. I just wish I could hang a light of some sort inside of them. Probably a fire hazard, so I won't even try.

No comments:

Post a Comment