Wednesday, February 20, 2013

100 Days of Colby

So, I've reached a pretty significant mile marker: I graduate from Colby in less than 100 days. Where has the time gone?? It feels like just yesterday I was arriving on campus and moving into my freshman year dorm, and the day before that I was looking into schools to attend. Crazy.

In order to commemorate these last 100 days before I'm shoved into the "real world", I've decided to take a picture a day until I graduate. I'm counting on all of you to hold me accountable, since there will probably be days when nothing exciting is happening and I have nothing to capture on film. However, even when those days come, I will note the mundane and post it here, to remember this last leg of my Colby journey.

And so, here's the first installment. Enjoy!






95 to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment